Call for Specific dates & Pricing details on the next Cohorts.
- discover what they can do to protect their
company from fraud
- learn about management’s responsibilities for
preventing fraud and effective internal controls to
aid in this effort.
- Learn the basic steps in conducting fraud
examination with emphasis on evidence gathering,
questioning & interviewing.
- learn leading techniques to manage the risk of
fraud and cut its ongoing cost for all types of
- Learn how to assess fraud schemes and behaviour
amongst potential fraudsters; and
- What to do if they suspect fraud.
1-2 Day (Lagos, NG / New Orleans USA)
Money Laundering Schemes
- learn how to recognize both traditional and
emerging methods of laundering assets, including
new payment technologies
- learn the tools and techniques you need to
conduct a successful money laundering
- gain the skills and knowledge to combat the threat
of money laundering and their relationships with bribery and corruption.
2 Days (Lagos, NG / New Orleans USA)
Contract and Procurement Fraud
- learn best practices in preventing, detecting and
investigating contract and procurement fraud.
- be aware of the vulnerabilities and risks
associated with fraud schemes that attack the
purchasing, procurement and contract functions.
- acquire the knowledge, skills and techniques you need to prevent, detect and deter these devastating frauds.
2 Days ( Lagos NG / San Francisco, USA)
Detecting Financial Statement Fraud
- learn practical techniques to detect financial
- Specific features of financial statement fraud
- Nuances that may portend fraud potentials in
preparers of financial statements
- Understand the fraud-related responsibilities of
finance professionals and senior management
- learn how to compute simple ratios and analysis to
proof incidences of fraud in financial statements
2 Days (Lagos NG / San Diego, USA)
Fraud Risk Management
- Learn how their organizations can increase their focus on fraud within their risk management practices
- Learn how to detect, measure, deter and prevent fraud.
- Learn how to integrate anti-fraud initiatives into their risk management programs
- Learn how to engender the culture of risk management within your organisation i.e. fraud risk management acculturation
2 Days (Lagos, NG / Tampa, FL,USA)
Auditing for Internal Fraud
- explore the challenges that auditors traditionally face in identifying fraud
- learn the fundamentals of auditing for fraud, with an emphasis on understanding the common schemes, detection techniques and methods of preventing occupational fraud.
- help you develop and sharpen your existing skills and teach you the techniques necessary for effective fraud detection.
2 Days (Lagos, NG / Chicago, USA)
Stalling Bribery & Corruption; The Way To Go
- Conduct fraud examinations using the internet
efficiently and legally
- Create advanced searches on popular search
- Search public records and commercial databases
- Obtain information from foreign corporate records
- Mine social networking sites such as Facebook and
- LinkedIn for data in your investigation
- Analyze the evidence you have found and close the
2 Days (Houston, USA )
Fraud Awareness, Campaign & Education (FACE)
- Understand their roles in companywide antifraud
- Learn how to report wrongdoing and concerns
- learn how to recognize red flags of fraud
- Know different fraud schemes in their areas of
- Understand the cost of fraud
- Learn simple to apply fraud prevention strategies
- Understand detection strategies for early
discovery of fraud.
2 Days (Lagos, NG)
Conducting Internal Investigations
- learn the fundamentals of leading an investigation
with accuracy and confidence by gaining
knowledge about legal considerations, document
collection, interviewing skills and evidence
- understand every step of an internal investigation
- Learn practical approach in addressing problems
on internal investigation
2 Days (Lagos, NG)