POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATIONS
Virtually every entity suffers from fraud, though management might not know it.
According to the ACFE, fraud costs entities an estimated 5% of their annual revenues, organizations lacking proactive fraud prevention measures are the most at risk. This 6 weeks online class and instructor-led course will show you to not only test prevention measures, but also to identify vulnerabilities and implement additional anti-fraud controls before an exposure can turn into a full-blown case of fraud.
- Learn Leading fraud investigation techniques, dynamics, tools, and its applications
- Learn about management’s responsibilities in investigating fraud.
- Learn the basic steps in conducting fraud examination with emphasis on evidence gathering, questioning & interviewing.
- Learn the concepts of evidence and suspects management.
- Learn the necessary legal considerations in fraud investigation and what to do if they suspect fraud.
FRAUD RISK MANAGEMENT
The field of risk management has attracted increased mainstream attention in the wake of the economic meltdown as the public has begun to comprehend the negative effects of uncontained risk. Unfortunately, many risk management professionals tend to underestimate the role of fraud in the scope of their professional duties. With organizations losing an estimated 5% of their annual revenues to fraud, the need for a strong anti-fraud stance, a proactive & comprehensive approach to combating fraud is clear.
- Learn how their organizations can increase their focus on fraud within their risk management practices
- Learn the fraud risk management model and tools in detecting, measuring, deterring and preventing fraud.
- Learn how to integrate anti-fraud initiatives into their risk management programs
- Learn how to engender the culture of risk management within your organization i.e. fraud risk management acculturation.
- Learn fraud risk management governance and its impacts on the organization.
DIGITAL FORENSICS AND CYBER SECURITY
With increased reliance on technology, companies and personnel are more vulnerable to digital fraud. Failure to understand the complexities of this and best practices to curb it to the barest minimum may cost organizations more losses
- Have a complete understanding of the field of computer crime and digital evidence in order to understand the techniques, guidelines, practice and principles of computer forensics.
- Learn legal and ethical parameters related to digital forensics.
- Understand the leading processes in data mining and other required digital forensic tools.
- Learn about Blockchain and its effects on everyday activities.
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING & FINANCIAL COMPLIANCE
Money laundering is a common element in many fraud, corruption and terrorist-financing cases and has an economic impact on most businesses and government entities. As technology’s accessibility and ease of use increases, so does the number of ways a fraudster can conceal his ill-gotten gains. This course keeps participants (risk managers, fraud examiners, auditors and other professionals alike) to remain ahead of the fraudster.
- Learn how to recognize both traditional and emerging methods of laundering assets, including new payment technologies
- Learn the tools and techniques you need to conduct a successful money laundering investigation
- Gain the skills and knowledge to combat the threat of money laundering and their relationships with bribery and corruption.
• Gain an understanding on the legal parameters and financial implications of Money Laundering.
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO BECOME AN ANTI-FRAUD EXPERT
- Submit a completed application form with relevant documents.
- Join the lectures and ensure you meet up all requirements.
- Write your tests and submit your project work before deadlines.
- Pass your exams.
- Walk away as a certified Anti-Frauds Expert.
Post Graduate Certifications ₦250,000
1. Fraud Investigation. (8 Weeks)
2. Fraud Risk Management. (8 Weeks)
3. Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity. (8 Weeks)
4. Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Compliance. (8 Weeks)